POOL RULES AND HOT TUB RULES
- SAFETY FIRST - IN THE HOT TUB AND THE POOL!
- There is NO LIFEGUARD. Always supervise children and those who act like them around the pool.
- No glass around the pool (includes wine, bottles, ceramic dishes). Note: broken glass in the pool is extremely expensive to clean.
- Keep the pool cover closed when you are not using it--even for a little while. MUCH safer that way.
- The pool cover is power operated: The key is on a nail over the pool cover switch (on the pergola post). No children should be allowed to operate the cover, because then they will do it when you are not looking and they will put themselves in danger.
- Don't let the kids, or anyone, run around the pool. The tiles get very slippery. Falling and roughhousing are the two main sources of injuries so far.
- Return pool toys to the utility room cabinet (outside the bathroom door) after use. Diving in the pool is not recommended. The deep end is only seven (7) feet deep.
- Floor towels are available in the drawer across from the shower marked (floor towels). This will greatly help control puddles. We don't want someone to slip during these wet, high traffic times.