MAIN "BIG" HOUSE CLEANUP CHECKLIST
The basic goal is to leave the house as you found it. Pretend you are cleaning up for a visit from your mom.
- Get bedding into a state where the clean-up folks can easily transport it to the washers...on the floor in a pile is okay.
- Run the dishwasher, wipe all counters and tables - no crumbs for the ferocious ants please!
- Take home your perishable food items, don’t leave them in fridge.
- Pack out garbage to [pick up or take recycling home.
- Close windows and doors, and turn off all the lights.
- Make sure fire is cold.
- One last walk through: Please take one last walk through of the house and areas you played to make sure you didn't leave any personal belongings behind.